Kick Back for Dad Contest 2017
* Qualifier must be 18 years of age and a legal U.S. Resident
* This contest will conducted within the listening area and on-air through WFML-FM known as 96-7 the bridge and operated as a part of Vincennes University Broadcasting.
* Vincennes University Broadcasting employees and representatives and their immediate families are not eligible to win. Employees of sponsorship locations are also ineligible.
* To qualify for the Grand Prize, the participant must register at participating locations or on the station website at www.967thebridge.com. Registration locations are posted on the station website. A valid registration will include the contestants legal name, mailing address and phone number. Entry may be rejected if it is not legible or has insufficient information. WFML-FM management reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for cause (i.e. contest tampering by a competing station, fraud, etc.)
* A single winner of the Grand Prize will be determined at random from the entries from the combination of each sponsor location and web entries. The Grand Prize winners name will be announced on Friday June 15th, 2018 at 11:15am (ET). The Grand Prize winner will also be notified by phone and will be required to present at least one photo I.D. to receive the Grand Prize. Failure to claim The Grand Prize by 5pm on June 30th, 2018 will result in the forfeiture of all rights to the prizes listed herein. Ownership of the Grand Prize will revert to WFML-FM for distribution at management’s discretion.
* The Grand Prize for this contest includes: One (1) Home Stretch Recliner from King’s Great Buys Plus in Lawrenceville valued at $399.00. One (1) pizza a month for 12 months from Bill Bobe’s Pizzeria valued at $90.00. A $25.00 gift card from Jimbo’s Pizza and Wings (Bicknell/Washington). The total retail value of the Grand Prize is $514.00. Any taxes, gratuities, expenses or liabilities will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
* There shall be no alternate prizes given and the prizes may not be redeemed for any cash value.
* Vincennes University Broadcasting/WFML-FM Management will have the final say in determining the eligibility of any registrant. Once made, that determinations will be final.
VINCENNES RENDEZVOUS ADMISSION BUTTON GIVEAWAY
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Vincennes Rendezvous Admission Button Giveaway (the “Contest”) will begin on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018 at 10:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and end Wednesday May 23rd, 2018 at 1:00 PM ET (the “Contest Period”).
Tune into 96-7 the bridge (the “Station”) during the Contest Period for the on air host to give the cue to call during the contest period. The on-air host will take the fourth caller and gather their name, phone number and address.
- The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all persons who reside within the Over the Air coverage area of WFML-FM. Employees of the Station, its licensee, and affiliates, its advertising and underwriting agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Evansville metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in this contest.
- Two winners will be chosen during the contest period with each winner receiving two admission buttons to the Vincennes Rendezvous. Each winner will receive the Grand Prize (ARV of $18 each button $9) including the two buttons to the Rendezvous. The event will be held at the French Commons Saturday May 26th thru Sunday May 27th, 2018 in Vincennes.
- The grand prize will need to be picked up at the Bridge business offices located at 1200 North 2nd Street, Davis Hall, Vincennes University, Vincennes, IN 47591 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prizes must be claimed in person at the Station at the address identified above during regular business hours by close of business on May 25, 2018. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Station to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must be willing to complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Station from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the prize.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Odds of winning depend on number and order of calls received.
- Winners must listen to win, but need not be present to win.
- Winner needs to listen to Station to win. Winner must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising, social media promotion, online or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winner (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, promotional partners, prize providers, its corporate licensee, its and their parent, subsidiary, related, and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the use or redemption of the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize. In addition, the Station is not responsible for any traffic or other travel delays, cancellations, postponements, overbooking or rescheduling due to any problem beyond its control.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WFML-FM located at 1200 North 2ndStreet Davis Hall, Vincennes, IN 47591.